I can copy and paste image with the grab function without any problem. However when i publish to Msfs (tried the 3 options) the image don't show up, and i only have a black screen.
Any help would be appreciated !
Thx for this great tool !
Edit as of 26/5: It seems in fact that i can only put image on the departure and the arrival tab.In those tabs they show normaly. No matter the type of file/image i put in the flight Tab they never display. I have checked antivirus and firewall, with no luck.
Well I would have presumed a reboot would have fixed this, as I'm at a loss to say why it would happen. So ALL flight plan images are affected? I cannot see the buttons at top right, in your screenshot. What about the examples which come with the software? Any strange characters use in the category name or FLight Plan name? Can you take a screenshot of the Flightplan directory structure if possible please Does it show in the panels in the Fs2020? I guess the same
I can see the title of the image. Have you defined it as a moving map and perhaps you are not within the map? Basically hard to comment to trace with little info of what is happening at the time.
Have you upgrade to V1.7? sim-efb.com/dev/upgrade152626162 It may not fix the current problem but I did some work to stop bad chars being entered in Category and Flight plan name, which I suspect could be the cause.
yes all flight plan images, and only those (departrure, arrival work fine). I have tried as a mooving map, beeing sure that i was on the map, no success. All exemples works perfectly, all imported from other users works perfectly too, for all 3 tabs... You are right it doesn't show neither when in MSFS.
There is effectively strange character in the flight plane name (see attachement) I' running version 1.7.0
I really wish to make it works, a real game changer in VR !
OK so close the software and find the Documents\sim-efb-flightPlans directory. Then find the flight plan and edit to remove the odd characters. As long as the same number of "_" are in it all should be fine I guess the web server does not like those chars Will stop this happening in a future version